- This event has passed.
Open Air Artisan Faire | Makers Market
August 13, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
An event every month that begins at 11:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 10, 2022
Listen to live music, shop local makers and grab a drink or bite to eat at one of the amazing restaurants at the Mill Valley Lumber Yard. Shop some of the best local Makers offering jewelry, organic body, CBD products, candles, plants, home goods, apparel, glass, and more!
About this Event
- Outdoor, open-air marketplace
- Handcrafted + eco-friendly
- Live music with indie singer Ian Acredolo
- Great Food + Drinks at Watershed restaurant, Eddy Bar and Bottle, Flour Craft Bakery and Millie’s Creme.
- Bring your kids + fur babies!
- Wander in to our Brick and Mortar shop (adjacent to the market area) for more American-made jewelry, apparel, body products, home goods & more!
This is a free event, but please RSVP to help us better understand how many people to anticipate.