Beach Village at The Del
1500 Orange Ave.
Coronado, California 92118
Local Phone: (866) 433-3030
Perfect for the most discerning traveler, this secluded oceanfront enclave of residential cottages and villas offers luxurious accommodations and highly personalized service within the iconic setting of the Hotel del Coronado.
Cottages and villas range from one to three bedrooms and include fireplaces, marble bathrooms and private patios or balconies with ocean views. Suites also include gourmet kitchens and living rooms.
Arrive via the private valet entrance on the north side of the resort where you will be personally escorted to your cottage or villa for a dream vacation.
Your stay at Beach Village also includes:
• Daily breakfast buffet in the exclusive beachfront eatery, Windsor Cottage
• A personal concierge to cater to your every whim
• Use of beach chairs and an umbrella
• Nightly turndown service
• Gated access to the Beach Village grounds
• Exclusive pools and hot tubs throughout the property
Dog Beach is located less than 1 mile from the resort (north along Ocean Boulevard).
“Yappy Hour” every Sunday, 4-5 p.m. Dogs can lap up complimentary Evian and “yappatizers” (organic gourmet dog treats), while their owners sip on pet-inspired drinks.
- Size: Maximum 40 pounds
- Breed restrictions: No Pit bulls, Pit bull mixes, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows or Chow mixes
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $200 (additional $50 charge for each additional connecting room) Per Stay
- Other comments: Pet owners must sign a waiver upon arrival at the Beach Village at The Del
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk