Big Creek Boarding
11425 Big Creek Shaft Road
Groveland, California 95321
Local Phone: (209) 962-6278
Located 20 miles from Yosemite National Park's Western entrance (State Highway 120), Big Creek Boarding is a small, privately run boarding facility. They only board a few dogs at a time which allows them to maintain a low-stress environment for each of the dogs in their care. This also helps them to provide personalized attention to each dog's needs, special or otherwise.
As space is limited, they strongly recommend that you make your reservations as early as possible.
• Ideal for large dogs
• Spacious fenced outdoor area
• Individual indoor sleeping areas
• Indoor areas climate controlled
Pickup and drop-off times are:
• Dogs must be dog-friendly
• Dogs must be current on all vaccinations
• Dogs must be on a flea/tick preventative