Carter House Inns
301 L Street
Eureka, California 95501
Local Phone: (707) 444-8062
Northern California’s premier inn is an enclave of four magnificent Victorians perched alongside Humboldt Bay in Old Town, Eureka. The luxurious accommodations at Carter House Inns and the sumptuous dining at its Restaurant 301 (considered among Northern California’s best restaurants) set an indulgent tone for a marvelous visit to the giant redwood forests, rugged Pacific beaches and the other wonders of Northern California’s Redwood Coast. Dogs are allowed in designated rooms and in the lobby, but not in the restaurant.
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: none
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $ 50 per stay
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: Dogs should not be left alone in room at any time.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog Waste Bags
- dog blanket, water bowl & bottled water