Cedar House Sport Hotel
10918 Brockway Rd.
Truckee, California 96161
Local Phone: (866) 582-5655
Note: Despite this being a very nice property to stay at, the management does have very restrictive policies when it comes to dogs. No more than 5 dogs can be at the property at any time, and there is a list of over a dozen breeds that are not accepted. If you are interested in booking a stay with your dog, please contact the property directly using the number above.
Contemporary European styling with with many sustainable features makes this award-winning hotel one of the most interesting and memorable places to stay at Tahoe.
The comfy rooms feature leather platform beds, individual down comforters from Germany, bent plywood furniture, Egyptian cotton robes, flat-screen TVs and free high-speed internet.
A full Continental breakfast for two with hot entree is included in the rates, along with lots of good advice for guests accompanied by four-legged friends.
In partnership with Tahoe Trips & Trails and other outfitters, the hotel offers guided outdoor activities year-round.
• ALL DOGS MUST BE APPROVED by phone, breed and weight restrictions may apply.
• Dogs need to be 1 year old to stay.
• Dogs are limited to ground floor rooms only.
• Maximum of 1 dog per room in standard rooms, maximum of 2 dogs per room in suites.
• Fee: $50 for one dog for one night, $75 for one dog for two or more nights.
• Fee: $75 for two dogs for one night, $100 for two dogs for two or more nights.
• Dogs are not allowed unattended in the room if you are leaving property.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
green, European, contemporary, Lake Tahoe, Nevada County, Gold Country, Truckee, tours, hike, Stella, restaurant, cuisine
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats