Eagle's Nest Bed & Breakfast
41675 Big Bear Blvd.
Big Bear Lake, California 92315
Local Phone: (909) 866-6465
High in the San Bernardino Mountains you will find the Eagle’s Nest Bed and Breakfast Lodge and Cottage Suites. Located in the heart of Big Bear, Eagle’s Nest is close to the lake, major ski resorts, quaint shops and gracious dining.
Stay in B&B guestrooms (not dog-friendly), the HIghland Cabin (dog-friendly), or cottage suites (some are dog-friendly).
- Size: Check with each cottage and cabin.
- Maximum number allowed: Depends on cottage/cabin.
- Cost per dog: $15 Per Night
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: Alert front desk about pets when making reservations. Highland Cabin has fenced yard. If pets are found to be in the room with no supervision, there will be a $75 fee.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Linens for furniture