Fleming Jones Homestead Bed & Breakfast Inn
3170 Newtown Rd.
Placerville, California 95667
Local Phone: (530) 344-0943
Tranquility, wine, horses, dogs and delights for the foodie wrapped up in down home hospitality on 11 acres describes life on this historic property. The closest B&B to both the Apple Hill and Fair Play/Shennandoah wine regions, two miles from the El Dorado hiking trail and six minutes to downtown Placerville.
People-friendly, potty-trained dogs that are current on vaccinations are welcome with advanced notice.
• Dogs must remain on leash when outside for safety.
• Dogs must be crated if they have a tendency to be undisciplined when not supervised.
• Dogs must not be left alone in rooms except during breakfast.
• Dogs barking too much will be asked to leave due to impact on other guests.
• Please clean up after your dog.
• Any aggressive or not under control dog may be asked to leave immediately.
• Repair/cleaning costs due to guest dog damage will be fully reimbursed by owners.
- Size: All sizes
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $15 Per Night
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: Dogs are allowed only in bunkhouse and not in main house. Guests with dogs may be subject to cleaning or repair fees.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- area for dogs to run free