Heavenly Valley Lodge
1261 Ski Run Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, California 96150
Local Phone: (530) 564-1500
The Heavenly Valley Lodge Bed & Breakfast is a quiet, Tahoe-Style property located at 1261 Ski Run Blvd. just below the world-famous Heavenly Ski slopes, and only a 1/2 mile down to the shores of Lake Tahoe.
The property is on a wooded acre and is very spacious and quiet. These are lovely cabin style suites with unique river rock fireplaces, ceiling fans, private bathrooms, and separate entrances. All of the suites offer a kitchenette with microwave, coffee maker, toaster and refrigerator, as well as TV and hi-speed WIFI. A few rooms are dog-friendly; please review the pet policy.
- Size: All sizes but must be well trained and well behaved
- Maximum number allowed: 1
- Cost per dog: $35 Per Night
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: Dogs are NOT allowed in the Gathering Room as this is off limits to pets. Dogs on a leash are allowed in the office lobby. Dogs may not be left unattended in rooms.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Blankets and towels