Helen Putnam Regional Park
411 Chileno Valley Rd.
Petaluma, California 94952
Local Phone: (707) 433-1625
This 216 acre park offers panoramic views of southern Sonoma County and northern Marin County.
The park has trails for hiking, bicycling and horseback riding.
A gazebo, picnic area, and children's playground are located at the trail head. There is a large pond for fishing (bluegill mostly).
• Parking: Lot provided for a small fee.
• Fee: $6 per vehicle for day use. Special rates apply to buses or trucks carrying more than 9 people.
• Water: Bring your own.
• Best time of year for this hike: Year round is beautiful, watch out for foxtails during the summer.
• Degree of difficulty: Easy to strenuous
• Distance: 1-12 miles
• Hours of operation: Open from sunrise to sunset year round.
• Leash rule: Please keep dogs on a leash on main trails. Help to keep dogs welcome by picking up after your dogs.