Felton, California 95018
Local Phone: (707) 449-6126
This trail is located inside of Henry Cowell Redwood State Park.
This park features 15 miles of hiking and riding trails through a variety of forested areas including redwoods, mixed evergreens, riparian, ponderosa pine, as well as rare ancient marine deposits called Santa Cruz sandhills.
• Dogs are welcome in the park but must be on a leash at all times.
• Dogs must kept in your car or tent at night.
• Dogs may not be left unattended.
• Dogs are allowed in the picnic area, the campground, and on Pipeline Road, Graham Hill Trail, and Meadow Trail.
• Dogs are not allowed on any other trails or interior roads.
• The park is near Felton on Highway 9 in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
• Traveling from San Jose to the main entrance: Take Highway 17 toward Santa Cruz. After you go over the mountains, turn right on Mt. Hermon Road. Follow Mt. Hermon road until it ends at Graham Hill Road. Turn right, and go to the next stop light (Highway 9). Turn left on Highway 9 and go through downtown Felton. The park entrance will be a half mile down on your left.
• To reach the campground entrance, turn left at Graham Hill Road, continue approximately 2.5 miles. The campground entrance is on the right side of the road.