Moabi Regional Park Campgrounds
100 Park Moabi Rd.
Needles, California 92363
Local Phone: (760) 326-9000
This park has a campground with 35 RV sites with full hookups, 120 sites with partial hookups, and unlimited tent sites. The sites are situated in the main section of the park and along 2.5 miles of shoreline. The park is located on the banks of the Colorado River and is popular for camping, fishing, boating, swimming and water skiing.
• Dogs can go into the water but they strongly advise against it because there are so many fast boats in the water.
• Dogs must be leashed and please clean up after them.
• There is an additional fee of $1 per night per pet.
• The camping and tent areas also allow dogs.
• There is a dog walk area at the campground.