San Pablo Park
2800 Park St.
(between Russell and Ward Streets)
Berkeley, California 94702
Local Phone: (510) 981-6660
E-mail: [email protected]
San Pablo Park offers a wide range of recreational activities for all ages, from baseball and basketball to younger children’s play areas.
• Baseball/softball fields (2):
• Multi-purpose turf
• Basketball courts (3)
• Lighted tennis courts (6); practice wall available
• Tot play area featuring swings, slides, train, spring riders
• School-age play area featuring climbers, swings, slides, special seesaw for 4, sand diggers
• Picnic areas with BBQ
• Recreation building/clubhouse
• Dogs must be on leash.
• Please pick up after your dog.