Silver Strand Beach
End of Victoria Ave.
Oxnard, California 93035
Silver Strand Beach is the destination of choice for local surfers, boogie boarders and body surfers.
This mile-long stretch of silvery beach is a beautiful spot to relax in the sun or have a picnic.
Public restrooms are at the north of the beach and parking is free from sunrise to sunset in two lots; one adjacent to San Nicholas Road, the other adjacent to Sawtelle Avenue.
Lifeguards patrol between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
• Dog-friendly on leash before 9 a.m. and after 5 p.m.
• Must bring poop bags.
Help us keep this beach beautiful and dog-friendly:
• Always follow the posted rules
• Respect natural marine life and habitats
• Be aware of tides and currents
• Pack in and pack out, leaving only paw prints