Stanford Inn by the Sea, Mushroom Festival Specials
Call (707) 937-5615 for more information/reservations
Come visit the Stanford Inn by the Sea and indulge in what the coast has to offer with these awesome Stanford Inn events:
• Daily: Mushroom Tasting Menu: Stanford Inn's Ravens Restaurant features an incredible four-course mushroom tasting menu (in addition to the regular menu) every night during the festival.
• Daily: Stanford Inn's Catch-a-Canoe and Bicycles, too!: During the Mushroom Festival receive a complimentary map of Big River Estuary with photographs depicting Big River’s history. You'll see mushrooms growing along the high banks as the river courses through Big River State Park.
• Friday, November 3 – Sunday, November 5 + Friday November 10 – Sunday November 12: Mushroom Exploration Tours: Join local guide Adrienne Long for a mushroom identification tour. The Mendocino Coast is home to over 1000 species of mushrooms.
Advanced reservations required, $45/person
12 p.m. start (Please arrive at 11:45 a.m.)
• Sunday November 5 + November 12: Medicinal Mushroom Breakfast: Breakfast seatings between 8 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
• Sunday, November 5 | 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.: Mushroom Nutrition and Cooking Class: Learn the incredible health benefits of mushrooms and join a Stanford Inn Chef Instructor to learn delicious mushroom-based recipes. Advanced reservations required, $50/person
• Saturday, November 11, 7:30 p.m.: From Vineyard and Forest to Table – Mushroom and Wine Dinner with Yamakiri Winery: A five course, mushroom-based menu with wine pairings. Advanced reservations required, $95/person
Call Stanford Inn at (707) 937-5615 for more information and/or reservations.