6323 Hwy. 140
Midpines, California 95345
Reservation Phone: (800) 562-9391
Local Phone: (209) 966-2201
Nestled among ponderosa pines, the Yosemite West/ Mariposa KOA lies within easy reach of the most popular and convenient entry point to Yosemite, the jewel of a national park.
Ride the handy shuttle from the campground, and you'll be hiking Yosemite's glorious waterfall trails and admiring El Capitan in no time.
You also can enjoy day trips to Mariposa's historic gold-mining town, wine tasting or rafting and fishing on the Merced River. At the campground, try the campground store's homemade fudge, play video games, enjoy the playground with the little ones or just relax by the pool.
This KOA offers camping cabins within and without bathrooms (bring your own linens) as well as RV sites, tent sites, a clubhouse, pool, ice cream parlor, playground, and hiking and fishing on 30 acres.
• Pet charge is $2 per stay.
• Dogs must be leashed at all times and are not allowed in the pool area or clubhouse.
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: no pit bulls or pit bull mixes
- Maximum number allowed: Contact property
- Cost per dog: $2 Per Stay
- Other comments: Do not leave dogs unattended and should be leashed in public areas. Dogs are allowed in the RV and camping spots. A couple of one room cabins also allow dogs, so call in advance.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog Waste Bags
- Fenced dog exercise area