Tahoe Cross Country
Country Club Dr.
Tahoe City, California 96145
Tahoe Cross Country, near downtown Tahoe City, has 65 kilometers of groomed trails, a day lodge, warming huts and a cafe. Well-mannered dogs can join their humans on either of three dog-friendly trails totaling nine kilometers.
Please respect the following rules:
• Leashes are required at the trailhead and parking lot.
• Dogs are not allowed in the day lodge, except for service dogs.
• Dogs are allowed on two designated trails, Blue Trail and Special Green Trail.
• Always clean up after your dog. Poop bags are provided free of charge.
• Please place all doggie bags in the garbage cans placed along the trail.
• When on trail, keep your dog close to you and under voice command.
• Skijoring, being pulled along by a harnessed dog, is not allowed at Tahoe Cross Country.
• Please leave aggressive and unruly dogs at home.
A dog day pass is $5 per dog, two dogs maximum per person.
dogtrekker.com, dog friendly, ski, cross-country, tahoe, snow