4800 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, California 95822
Local Phone: (916) 443-8400
Set in the heart of California’s capital, The Westin Sacramento is a peaceful getaway on the banks of the Sacramento River. Downtown (home to the state capitol and the convention center) and Old Sacramento are just a few minutes away.
A bike trail starting at the property's edge runs between the river and highway almost all the way to downtown, providing a nice place to walk your four-legged companion. An outdoor fire pit provides an additional place for guests to relax with their pups.
The property also includes Scott's On the River, an upscale seafood restaurant with dog-friendly patio seating overlooking the river and the Sacramento Yacht Club on the far shore.
- Size: Maximum 45 pounds (or at discretion of management)
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $0
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Over 50%
- Other comments: Guests must sign a waiver upon check in. Dogs must be on leash at all times in public areas and are not allowed near the pool. Dogs must not be left alone in rooms. Dog amenities are given out on a first come, first serve basis.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
dogtrekker.com, dog friendly, westin, sacramento, river, restaurant, trail, lawn
- Dog Waste Bags
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Grassy area in the back of the hotel