Speakeasy Stand Up Comedy Night
December 29 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$5 – $20
Speakeasy Ales & Lagers has been brewing small batches of beer in San Francisco’s Bayview-Hunters Point neighborhood since 1997. Celebrate this legacy with a special month-long pop-up comedy festival every Friday night. Well-behaved dogs are welcome both inside the taproom and outside.
For the winter months, move indoors to a speakeasy comedy stage, food pop-ups, an exclusive lineup of beers. These are the freshest pints you can get in San Francisco since they’re right from the brewery’s taps. Each week is a new handpicked lineup of top local comics (along with some visiting special guests) who regularly perform at clubs like Cobb’s, Punch Line, shows like Crazy Funny Asians, HellaFunny Live at Thrive City or have performed at festivals like SF Sketchfest, Clusterfest or Outside Lands.
- Live comedy inside the taproom when its cold, outdoors when it’s awesome.
- Enjoy a 70-90 minute show with 4-5 comics on the bill with credits like Cobbs, Punchline, SF Sketchfest, Clusterfest and Outside Lands.
- 21+ Only
- Event is dog-friendly
- Seating is first-come first served, so arrive early to grab a beer and the best seat!
- $2 off Tap List (Regular priced at $7/$8, now $5/$6 for Comedy Night)
- 25% off Beer Flight (before show starts)
- Friday night happy hour + $5-6 beer
The brewery is located at 1195 Evans Ave. in the Bayview in San Francisco. Muni is super easy, with the 15, 19, 44 and 54 all stopping close by. If you’re taking BART, then hop on thee T-Third Metro which will drop you off at Third & Evans, just a few minutes walk. Parking is typically fairly easy in this neighborhood compared to the rest of San Francisco. And uber/Lyft and taxis are always a great option.
Muni: The easiest way to Muni is to take the T Line that comes to 3rd St, transfer to the 44 bus on Evans Ave, and hop off on Keith St.
Parking: There is public street parking on Keith St and Fairfax Ave.