October 14, 2017 to October 15, 2017
Broadstone Shopping Mall
2790 E. Bidwell St.
Folsom, California 95630
Splash Dogs is a nationally recognized dog enthusiast company that organizes and promotes dock jumping events across the United States.
Splash Dogs strives to provide a family oriented competitive atmosphere. Splash Dogs is a sanctioning body for dock jumping and dock diving events. Splash Dogs tracks overall event and individual rankings as well as offering a multi level titling program for all participants.
Saturday, Oct 14
Registration opens - 8 a.m.
Open Practice Dock - 8 a.m.
Splash 1 - 9 a.m.
Splash 2 - 11 a.m.
Splash 3 - 1 p.m.
Splash 4 - 3 p.m.
Splash 5 - 5 p.m.
Super Retrieve - 6 p.m.
Dock Closes - 7 p.m.
Sunday, Oct 15
Registration opens - 9 a.m.
Open Practice Dock - 9 a.m.
Splash 6 - 10 a.m.
Splash 7 - 12 p.m.
Splash 8 - 2 p.m.
Finals - 3 p.m.
Dock Closes - 6 p.m.
• This is an outdoor event to be run into a 20 x 40 Splash Pool.
• The dock will a 40' dock trailer with Astroturf surface.
• Training for new comers and others will be provided.
• This event will be open to all dog / handler teams who wish to enter as space permits.
• Please bring crate to store your dog or have other means to store your dog.
• Abuse will not be tolerated.
• Absolutely NO pushing, shoving or throwing your dog into the pool.
• Please have dogs shots up to date, tags or bring current shot and vaccine papers. Please be responsible for the safety of your dog and others!!!
• Dog / handler teams may enter only one or as many Splashes as they wish (a separate entry fee must be paid for each Splash)
• Dog / handler teams will be placed in groups of up to 15 teams within each heat.
• Each team will receive two (2) competition jumps.
• One dog and up to two handlers on the dock at a time during competition.
• All dogs will have the opportunity to acclimate to the dock area prior to their first official competition jump as time permits.
• Allotted practice time based on event time constraints.
• The dock will close to all practice jumping 15 minutes prior to the start of each competition Splash, for competitors warm-up.
• Handlers or handlers representatives must be present to accept ribbons and awards.
• Ribbons will be awarded after each heat, so stick around. Ribbons will not be mailed.
• Female dogs in heat will NOT be allowed to compete or in the competition area.