Wild Blue Dog Fall Camp
September 17 - September 23$1800 – $2700
A week-long dog camp in Lake Tahoe that is fun for dogs and their owners. You and your dog can enjoy time together surrounded by like minded friends, neighbors and their dogs.
All profits from Wild Blues Dog Camp benefit Canine Cancer Treatment and Research.
- Your choice of lodging Monday night through Saturday night with a Sunday morning departure. (Not included for offsite lodging campers you will be making your own lodging arrangements)
- Access to 33 Acres of completely fenced 4H Camp Facility, including private beach and dock on Lake Tahoe.
- Monday night welcome dinner, question and answer session.
- Tuesday morning schedule review, suggestions and overview to help campers and their four legged companions get the most out of their camp experience.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday, breakfast Sunday morning.
- All day snacks and beverages.
- All activities and classes are included. Private sessions with some instructors may be available at an additional cost.
- Certified and professional trainers.
- Guided hikes along some of Lake Tahoe’s most beautiful scenic trails.
- Training and Testing for CGC, CGCA, CGCU, Therapy Dog, and all levels of trick dog certification.
- Professional photography of you and your dog at camp.
- Swag bag full of lots of goodies for you and your dog!
- Maps and insider tips on great places for you and your dog in Lake Tahoe.
- Problem solving
- Nose work
- Kayak and paddle boarding
- Canine core-conditioning and balance
Training Classes and Testing for:
- Therapy dog
- Trick dog certification all levels
- Pet photography
- Fear-free grooming
- Problem solving
- Enriching your dog’s life
- Positive training methods
- General wellness for dogs