Baechtel Creek Inn & Spa
101 Gregory Lane
Willits, California 95490
Reservation Phone: (800) 459-9911
Local Phone: (707) 459-9063
Willits, "gateway to the redwoods," is centrally located to majestic redwood forests, the gorgeous Mendocino coast, and California's greenest wine regions, with more than 60 boutique and well known wineries. The area is unspoiled, uncrowded and undiscovered! Whether you are thirsting for great wines, hungry for delicious organic cuisine or just craving a re-energizing getaway, Mendocino County is a perfect destination.
Baechtel Creek Inn
is the premier location for discerning visitors seeking a more individualized, distinctive travel experience and who seek a sense of the local flavor of Mendocino County and the historic town of Willits. Be its guest for your memorable journey to this breathtaking part of Northern California and all its natural splendor, while rejuvenating and relaxing at the Inn and Spa, which offers an array of massages and treatments.
• Cost per Dog: 1st dog $0, 2nd dog: $20/night
- Size: Maximum 35 pounds
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: 2 pet-friendly rooms. Please call ahead if you are bringing your dog.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk
- Welcome bag with paw wipes, dog waste bags & treats