Benicia State Recreation Area
Dillon Point Rd.
Off of Interstate 780
Benicia, California 94510
Local Phone: (707) 648-1911
Benicia State Recreation Area covers 720 acres of marsh, grassy hillsides and rocky beaches along the narrowest portion of the Carquinez Strait.
Cyclists, runners, walkers, equestrians, and roller skaters enjoy the park's two miles of road and bike paths. Picnicking, bird watching and fishing are also attractions. The recreation area is 1.5 miles west of the outskirts of Benicia on I-780. The marshland area on Dillon's Point is a particularly favorite place for fishing.
• Cars can enter the park through a toll gate. (Parking fee)
• Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
• The park is open from 8 a.m. to sunset daily.
Help us keep this recreation area beautiful and dog-friendly:
• Always follow the posted rules as they may have changed
• Respect and protect wildlife and habitats
• Pack in and pack out, leaving only paw prints