Bluff Top Sea Ranch Access Trail
40101 Hwy. 1
The Sea Ranch, California 95497
Local Phone: (707) 785-2377
Sonoma County Regional Parks manages six public access trails in The Sea Ranch, a private community south of Gualala.
Trails start at Highway 1 parking areas and cross bluff-top meadows and forests to rugged coastline.
Cliffside staircases lead to secluded beaches with sandy coves, tide pools, and rock formations. In addition to hiking, these public access points offer opportunities for diving, fishing, boating, and wildlife viewing.
Bluff Top Sea Ranch Access Trail is 3 miles one way. It runs along the headlands between Walk On Beach and Gualala Point Regional Park. It parallels the coastline, winding through windswept woods and fields dotted with wildflowers and passing oceanfront homes. Views of sea cliffs and hidden inlets and vantage points for birding and whale-watching.
• Licensed dogs allowed on leash no longer than 6 feet.
• Please pick up after your dogs.
• Please stay on marked public access trails as other paths and roads within The Sea Ranch are privately owned.
• Bicycles are not allowed on Bluff Top Trail.
• RVs and trailers are not allowed in the parking lot.
Help us keep this trail beautiful and dog-friendly:
• Always follow the posted rules as they may have changed
• Respect and protect wildlife and habitats
• Pack in and pack out, leaving only paw prints