512 Camp Layman Road
Cromberg, California 96103
Local Phone: (530) 836-1430
Camp Layman offers a unique vacation experience in our rustic cabins nestled in the mountain pines of the Plumas National Forest. Just a short walk from swimming and fishing in the beautiful Feather River, these rustic cabins provide a quiet, relaxing break from the city. Originally constructed in the 1920s, Camp Layman features 13 cabins of various sizes and all are equipped with bathrooms and kitchenettes.
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: No Pit Bull Terriers or Rottweilers or any aggressive dogs
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $25 Per Stay
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: All
- Other comments: Dogs may not be left unattended in the room.
Dog-friendly property amenities: