Carneros Resort and Spa
4048 Sonoma Hwy.
Napa, California 94559
Local Phone: (707) 299-4900
E-mail: [email protected]
Carneros Resort and Spa, formerly known as The Carneros Inn, is surrounded by 28 acres of grapevines, fruit trees and picturesque farmland.
The charming luxury resort has 86 charming cottages, 10 suites and luxurious private homes clustered throughout the property.
Inspired by Napa’s working countryside with farm-style architecture, each spacious cottage also offers 400-800 square feet of immaculately kept private outdoor living space.
Cottages have various amenities including fireplaces, indoor-outdoor showers, individual hot tubs and French doors leading to landscaped gardens.
The property is home to three restaurants, a market, a high-end fashion boutique, two pools and a spa.
Click here to read about significant dog restrictions at Carneros Resort & Spa.
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 1
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $150
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Over 50%
- Other comments: Dogs may not be left unattended in hotel rooms unless crated. There will be an additional charge of $250.00 (plus
tax) per incidence if dog is
found unattended in hotel room or on the grounds of The Carneros Resort & Spa.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls
- Property will assist in making dog-sitting arrangements
- Please view dog policies on hotel website