6921 Mt Murphy Rd.
Coloma, California 95613
Additional Phone: (530) 621-2267
Local Phone: (530) 621-2267
Coloma Resort provides nearly one mile of river frontage camping along the South Fork of the American River.
They strive to preserve the natural and primitive beauty of the area while providing a resort atmosphere and amenities that will please tent, trailer, and motor home campers alike.
Just because you’re camping doesn’t mean you have to rough it! Coloma Resort is ‘Glamping it up’ with 7 new South Fork Cabins! Enjoy the fun of camping with all the comforts of home.
From I-80: Hwy 49 South, approximately 18 miles to Coloma. Turn left on Mt. Murphy Rd. Cross the one-lane bridge. Coloma Resort on is on the right.
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $10 in cabin, $2 in RV and tent sites Per Night
- Refundable Deposit: $50 if staying in bunkhouse or cabin
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: Dogs permitted in tent and RV sites, as well as certain cabins including Boom Town, bunkhouses, and South Fork cabins. Dogs must be attended to at all times.
- Dog Waste Bags
- Special treats
- Max Amps: 30
- Max Site Length: 50 feet
- Tenters welcome
- Has lodging
- Store on premises
- Club room
- Big rig friendly
- Swimming pool