Huntington Beach Dog Beach
Huntington Beach Dog Beach.
Photo Credit: Jake Schultz (Visit HB)
100 Goldenwest St.
Huntington Beach, California 92648
While DogTrekker regularly updates off-leash rules, it is important to check to be sure that this area still allows voice control prior to removing your dog’s leash.
Every salty dog's paradise, Huntington Dog Beach runs about 1.5 miles along the bluffs between Goldenwest and Seapoint streets and is the only stretch of beach in Huntington Beach where dogs are permitted and allowed off-leash.
Shout-out to The Preservation Society of Huntington Dog Beach who makes it possible for pups to enjoy Dog Beach—which has been consistently voted the top Dog Park/Beach in Orange County by OC Register's "Best of OC" list. Help preserve this wonderful resource by making a donation today.
Amenities: Here you’ll find public restrooms, a picnic area with tables, and doggie waste bags. Dog Beach is located on Pacific Coast Highway between Goldenwest Street and Seapoint Street.
Open 7 days a week, dawn until dark!
• Parking lots open 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
• Maintain control of your dog at all times.
• Please pick up after your dog and dispose of waste in the trash cans.
Help us keep this beach beautiful and dog-friendly:
• Always follow the posted rules
• Respect natural marine life and habitats
• Be aware of tides and currents
• Pack in and pack out, leaving only paw prints