Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course
1 Old Golf Course Rd.
Monterey, California 93940
Local Phone: (831) 372-1234
Nestled in 22 acres of soaring Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf course is a destination hotel providing the discerning traveler the quintessential Monterey experience. Its location offers guest close proximity to downtown Monterey and Monterey Airport and easy access to some of the Peninsula’s most well-known attractions.
With its warm, contemporary ambiance, elegant furnishings and convenient amenities, the hotel offers both leisure and business travelers a Northern California respite of unmatched serenity and comfort. Features include 550 guestrooms including 32 suites, and the President’s house, TusCA Ristorante, Knuckles Sports Bar, Fireplace Lounge, personalized concierge service, a 2,000 square foot fitness facility, tennis courts, pools and whirlpools, and 12,000 square foot full service luxury spa.
If you plan on traveling with your dog, reservations are required 3 days prior to arrival in efforts to ensure your family companion receives the welcome they deserve.
The hotel has designated dog walks as well as play areas, be sure to inquire at check in for locations. If you are looking for additional areas outside of the property, the Concierge will be more than happy to assist. Be respectful of other guests and be sure to clean up after your dog. If you forgot your items, not need to worry, the hotel provides clean up kits around the dog walking areas.
- Size: Maximum 50 pounds. If traveling with two dogs, their combined weight may not exceed 75 pounds.
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $100/stay up to one week. Every additional week: $100
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Less than 50%
- Other comments: Pets should not be left unattended in your room.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk
- Property will assist in making dog-sitting arrangements