Paséa Hotel & Spa
Lago, Paséa Hotel & Spa Pet Concierge
21080 Pacific Coast Hwy.
Huntington Beach, California 92648
Local Phone: (877) 382-0840
Located just steps from the Huntington Beach Pier, at the heart of a vibrant and emerging community, Paséa Hotel & Spa is a modern oasis with an unrivaled sense of clean, coastal style and comfort that guests can experience with the sand between their toes.
With 250 spacious guestrooms and suites, almost all with ocean views, Paséa Hotel & Spa is designed to connect guests with nature and bring the warmth and artistry of the destination to life in a vibrant and energizing way.
Paw-séa Pup Play Park - Coming soon!
Four-legged hotel guests can enjoy an 1,100 square foot outdoor pup play area outfitted with a lifeguard station dog house, a local artist commissioned wall mural featuring dog angel wings for coveted Instagram travel photos, and all the space a vacationing four-legged friend could want. The play park is a fenced-in area where dogs can be off-leash and will only be accessible to pets registered with the hotel.
• All dogs must be on a leash with a maximum range of 6 feet at all times during their stay at Paséa.
• Dogs are not allowed in the restaurants, Aarna Spa, or the pool areas. There is a patio area at the restaurant if you wish to dine with your dog.
• Please pick-up after your dog. Extra baggies are available through Housekeeping.
• Dogs are not to be left unattended while on property.
- Size: All sizes
- Cost per dog: $150 Per Stay
- Other comments: Pet owners are liable for any disturbances their dog may cause to guests staying at Paséa. This includes excessive barking. A $50 fee will be applied to any disturbances.
Dog-friendly property amenities: