Pinnacle Gulch Coastal Access Trail
20600 Mockingbird Rd.
Bodega Bay, California 94923
Local Phone: (707) 875-3540
The Pinnacle Gulch Coastal Access Trail leads to a beautiful, quiet beach on Bodega Bay. Each access point is a steep, half-mile trail that leads to a spectacular view of hidden coves and rock formations.
Fishing is excellent but challenging. A perfect place to spend an enjoyable day for picnicking, sightseeing and relaxation. Can be hiked as a 1.9-mile loop.
There are two trail heads:
Pinnacle Gulch parking lot and trail head
20600 Mockingbird Road, Bodega Harbor subdivision in Bodega Bay.
Shorttail Gulch trailhead
20242 Osprey Drive, Bodega Harbor subdivision in Bodega Bay.
• Fee: $7 per vehicle for day use parking at Pinnacle Gulch parking area. Special rates apply to vehicles carrying more than 9 people.
• Water: Bring your own.
• Best time of year for this hike: All year
• Degree of difficulty: Moderate to strenuous
• Distance: 1.9 miles
• Hours of operation: Open from sunrise to sunset year round.
• Dogs: Permitted on leash no longer than 6' in length. License required.
Help us keep this beach beautiful and dog-friendly:
• Always follow the posted rules
• Respect natural marine life and habitats
• Be aware of tides and currents
• Pack in and pack out, leaving only paw prints