Quartz Mountain Stagecoaches
Columbia, California 95310
Local Phone: (209) 588-0808
E-mail: [email protected]
Reproduction stagecoaches pulled by four-horse teams take tourists rumbling through the streets of Columbia State Historic Park daily in summer, Fridays-Sundays in spring and fall, weekends in winter.
• Lap dogs are welcome to ride along, and larger dogs are sometimes allowed at driver's discretion.
• Child/Senior Inside $7 ~ Adult/Teen Inside $8
• Shotgun $12 ~ must be 8 years or older to ride on top
• Children 2 and under are free
• Senior age starts at 60 years old
• Adult/Teen starts at age 13
• Will accommodate special-event groups that are pre-scheduled on the off days.