Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages
6821 West Lake Blvd
Tahoma, California 96142
Local Phone: (530) 525-1553
Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages on Tahoe's West Shore is one of those semi-secret places that has developed a loyal following among outdoorsy couples and families traveling with their four-legged friends.
Proprietors Dick and Ulli White found their niche some years ago when they started allowing canines, and their website's pet page is loaded with suggestions on places to go and things to do with Fido. Visiting dogs get a welcome basket while their uprights get a handout on adventuring with their pets at Tahoe.
Here are the rules that apply for guests with pets:
- Pets cannot be left alone in the cottage unless crate trained, in their crate and very quiet. This is Tahoma Meadows' most important rule.
-Owners are responsible for any damage or excess cleaning costs.
-Pets are not allowed on beds or furniture. Excessive pet hair may require additional cleaning and charges.
- Clean up after your pet. Poop bags can be found in your welcome basket. Buckets for pet waste are located near the designated pet areas and next to laundry room.
-Pets, except for service dogs, are not allowed in common/breakfast room.
-Please keep pets out of flower beds.
- Size: All sizes
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $20 Per Night
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Over 50%
Dog-friendly property amenities:
cabin cottage B&B bed and breakfast dog passionate
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk
- Property will assist in making dog-sitting arrangements