Wawona Campground & RV
One mile north of Wawona
Yosemite National Park, California 95389
Open: All year (horse sites open approximately April through September)
Reservations: Required and available online from approximately April through September. From October through March, campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis in the A loop (about 20 sites).
Horse site reservations are required and available only by calling 877/444-6777.
Cost: $20/night for each campsite (maximum 6 people per site); $14 per night from October through April. $40/night for the group campsite (13-30 people per site).
Number of sites: 93 (plus one group site and two horse sites)
Download a Map.
Yosemite National Park Dog Policy:
• Pets are allowed on fully paved roads, walkways, bicycle pathways, and on the Meadow Loop in Wawona.
• In In Yosemite Valley, pets are allowed ONLY on paved paths on the Valley Floor.
• Pets are not allowed on trails, within Yosemite Wilderness, in underdeveloped areas, on ski trails, on unplowed roads open to skiing in the winter, on the Mariposa Grove tram or, or in any area that has a sign prohibiting pets.
• Do not leave your pet unattended or tied to a post at any time.
• Unattended pets are subject to removal and impounding.
• No waste bags are provided, please bring your own and use them.
• Dogs must be on leash at all times.