Wylder Hope Valley Resort
Markleeville, California 96120
Local Phone: (530) 694-2203
E-mail: [email protected]
Wylder Hope Valley Resort is located on 165 private acres in the wild mountain landscape of the Sierra Nevada. From the cozy cabins, yurts, and campground to the local fare served at Sorensen’s Café & homemade baked goods in the General Store, the spirit of the natural surroundings is felt throughout the property.
Wylder Hope Valley is a place to disconnect and spend time with loved ones in nature. Explore this majestic land with family and friends by your side including your dogs- the entire Resort is dog-friendly!
- Size: All sizes
- Breed restrictions: No breed restrictions
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Cost per dog: $55 Per Night
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: All
- Other comments: Dogs must be on a leash in all public spaces. Never leave your dog alone in a cabin.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog Waste Bags
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats