From Mendocino County, Dining at The Ravens: Over 150 Nourishing Vegan Recipes.
According to Vegan Magazine: “Albert Einstein once stated, ‘Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution of a vegetarian diet' and at Mendocino's Stanford Inn by the Sea, an eco-friendly lodge, they are committed to turning Einstein’s theory into a reality.”
Joan and Jeff Stanford, Stanford Inn founders and innkeepers, bring the Ravens culinary experience into your kitchen with the charming history of the Inn and restaurant, cooking tips for perfect recipe execution, and inspiration for creating your own garden.
Next up, alongside beautiful Tomales Bay in western Marin County, Table With A View: the History & Recipes of Nick's Cove
. Ryan Scott, chef, author and TV personality says "It is not often that a restaurant and its food are each complete experiences, but at Nick's Cove, the establishment and it's cuisine stand alone and coexist in total perfection."
Dena Grunt, Nick's Cove's proprietor and author of Table With A View, features not only the recipes from the award-winning restaurant, but includes the rich history of Nick's Cove through stories and beautiful photographs. more »
We're happy to share some terrific fall/winter specials from our premier lodging partners in Mendocino County and the North Coast.
This season, we encourage you to fetch a few of these barkingly great deals!
Onsite dog park at the Beachcomber Motel, Fort Bragg. Photo by Beachcomber Inn.
The Beachcomber Properties (Beachcomber Motel, Beach House Inn and Surf & Sand Lodge):
- Buy-One-Get-One (BOGO winter promotion) at all properties:
- Choose any room type and stay two nights for the price of one.
- Valid Sunday – Thursday now through March 15, 2022, excluding holidays and holiday weeks, summer room rates apply.
- Added bonus: voucher for two complimentary beach cruiser bike rentals.
- Call direct to book: Beachcomber: 707-964-2402; Beach House Inn: 707-961-1700; Surf & Sand: 707-964-9383.
Noyo Harbor Inn, Fort Bragg. Photo by Noyo Harbor Inn.
Noyo Harbor Inn currently has two offers:
- Weekday special: 20% off all rooms, good Sunday – Thursday, excluding holidays, good through March 31, 2022. This rate can be accessed on this page.
- Book two nights, get one free, good Sunday – Thursday, excluding holidays, good through March 31, 2022. This package can be booked by calling direct to 707-961-8000.
Maya at the Stanford Inn, Mendocino. Photo by Dave Kendrick.
Mention “DogTrekker” when you call 707-937-5615, and Stanford Inn in Mendocino will waive pet fees and offer a 20% discount beginning November 28 until December 20 and beginning January 3, 2022 through January 31, with the exception of the Martin Luther King holiday. Reservation must be for two or more nights, new reservations only. Offer subject to change. more »
Rosie at Little River Inn. Photo by Little River Inn.
Little River Inn currently has two offers:
- 25% winter discount good for a two-night stay, 11/28/21-12/22/21. This rate can be accessed by using code: winter21 on this page.
- Festival of Lights Package, running from 11/28/21-12/20/21. Includes room discount, two tickets to Mendocino Botanical Gardens Festival of Lights (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays), plus dinner and breakfast at the Inn. This package can be accessed by using code: lights on this page.
- Call direct with any questions or to book: 888-INN-LOVE.