Imperial Beach Surf Dog Competition
July 28, 2018 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Imperial Beach Pier / Portwood Pier Plaza
10 Evergreen Ave.
Imperial Beach, California 91932
Get stoked! It's time for the most adorable surf event of the year . . .The Imperial Beach Surf Dog Competition, where fearless surFUR dogs will jump on their boards and hang 20!
The Imperial Beach event is the original surf dog competition. Check out the action adjacent to the Imperial Beach Pier, where more than 60 dogs are expected to participate in this family friendly event, which raises funds for the San Diego Humane Society.
Directions From I-5 South:
- Exit on Palm Avenue
- Turn right and continue down Palm Avenue
- Turn left at Seacoast Drive
The organizers recommend you drop surFURS, surfboards, family, chairs, etc. at our handy Surfboard Valet, at the corner of Evergreen & Seacoast (look for sign). Please off-load quickly then go park:
- Free street parking near the Pier is available on a first come-basis.
- On the corner of Elkwood and Seacoast. Fees are $2 for the entire day.
- On Palm and Seacoast. Fees are $2 for the entire day.
- Park and raise funds for Mar Vista High Water Polo at Imperial Blvd.& Seacoast. $20.