Bide-A-Wee Inn & Cottages
221 Asilomar Ave.
Pacific Grove, California 93950
Reservation Phone: (855) 248-0267
Local Phone: (831) 372-2330
Bide-A-Wee Inn and Cottages is a quaint and quiet rustic inn on the tip of the Monterey Peninsula.
Approximately 90% of the rooms allow dogs (or cats). Nestled in a beautifully wooded area on Asilomar Boulevard in Pacific Grove, the property is just a three-minute walk from the ocean, Point Pinos Lighthouse and the Pacific Grove Golf course.
Enjoy miles of beautiful walking and biking paths, or experience the "17 Mile Drive", one of the most famous and magnificent stretches of road in the country, which showcases the spectacular Pacific shoreline.
- Size: Maximum of 70 lbs.
- Breed restrictions: no pit bulls
- Maximum number allowed: 1
- Cost per dog: $ Varies. Please contact inn for pricing.
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Over 50%
- Other comments: All dogs must be crated if left unattended.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
pet friendly dog friendly walking paths Asilomar Beach Monterey Bay Trail 17 Mile Drive