Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
170 Railroad St.
Santa Rosa, California 95401
Local Phone: (707) 284-1234
Please note: The Hyatt Sonoma Wine Country is under renovation and is scheduled to reopen March 2018.
Whether you’re visiting Santa Rosa for business or leisure, no trip is complete without the whole family, including the furry members. Bring your dogs to this pet-friendly hotel in Sonoma County.
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is happy to welcome your canine companions to enjoy the charming and spacious rooms. Your pet will love staying at the Hyatt as much as you do.
Hotel Features include:
• 155 guestrooms and suites with contemporary decor
• Lobby Café and Bar
• Outdoor heated pool and hot tub
• Seating areas with fire pits around the hotel
• Sculpture Garden featuring works from local artists
• 24-hour fitness center
• Jogging and bike trails
• 40,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space
• 80’ water wall
• Pet-friendly rooms (extra fee)
• Airport shuttle service (extra fee)
• Complimentary high-speed Internet access
• Assisted devices for persons with disabilities
- Size: 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $100 for up to six nights. 7 to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Over 50%
- Other comments: Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Cozy Dog Beds
- Dining/water bowls