Hyatt House Pleasanton
4545 Chabot Dr.
Pleasanton, California 94588
Local Phone: (925) 730-0070
Located in the Hacienda Business Park, Hyatt House Pleasanton is an upscale hotel with residential-style suites for business and vacation travelers. This hotel features one and two bedroom suites with contemprary decor and modern amenities.
Hyatt House Pleasanton offers engaging social spaces and lifestyle amenities for the modern traveler. Each room comes with a separate living area, kitchen, 32" flat-screen TV, cordless phone and stylish space to relax, work, and dine. Enjoy free daily breakfast during your stay and evening food and drinks at H BAR.
Get refreshed in the outdoor courtyard pool and hot tub, play on the sport court, and get energized in the StayFit fitness center with Life Fitness cardio machines.
Just 25 minutes from Oakland International Airport, Hyatt House Pleasanton offers easy access to local restaurants, shopping and exciting attractions including Alameda County Fairgrounds, Mt. Diablo State Park, Oracle Arena, Dublin Ranch Golf Course and the wineries of Livermore.
The Hyatt House Pleasanton welcomes dogs with open arms and even has their own resident dog, Ursa (pictured below) who hangs out in reception.
- Size: Maximum 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs with a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 2
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $75 for up to 6 nights
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Over 50%
- Other comments: If staying longer than 6 nights, deposit is $175. All pets must be housebroken.
Dog-friendly property amenities: