Regan Memorial City Beach
Lakeview and Fresno Ave.
South Lake Tahoe, California 96150
Local Phone: (530) 542-6058
Please note: the off leash portion of Regan Beach is located on the east end of the beach. Dogs must be under voice control at all times.
Regan Beach, located on Lakeview Ave., is the City of South Lake Tahoe’s oldest beach facility.
A little more secluded than its counterpart nearby, El Dorado Beach, Regan offers a more tranquil setting with spectacular views of the lake.
• Large grass area
• Large parking lot
• Observation deck
• Restaurant (Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
• Restroom/concession facility
• Sand volleyball court
Help us keep this beach beautiful and dog-friendly:
• Always follow the posted rules
• Respect natural marine life and habitats
• Be aware of tides and currents
• Pack in and pack out, leaving only paw prints