Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite
1122 Hwy. 41
Fish Camp, California 93623
Local Phone: (888) 514-2167
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is a full-service resort near the Wawona (south) entrance to Yosemite National Park. Many dog-friendly recreational opportunities are available just steps from the door.
Tenaya Lodge at Dawn
Winner of the 2015 Sunset Travel Awards for Best Resort for Pets, Tenaya Lodge knows how to take care of your dog! Their Fido Friendly Pet Package includes lodging and the one-time $100 pet fee for up to two dogs.
If only the royal treatment will do for your furry friend, consider upgrading to the Deluxe Pampered Pet Package which includes a dog toy, dog treats and two hours of pet sitting.
The Entire Family at Play at Tenaya
Tenaya Lodge will also provide pet-sitting when you visit those places your pup just can’t come along – like the spa or gourmet restaurants. It’s everything you need for an unforgettable vacation for the whole family.
Chef's Gourmet Dog Bone
- Size: Dogs 50 lbs. & up may be allowed at Tenaya's discretion. You must obtain approval when booking room.
- Breed restrictions: None
- Maximum number allowed: 3
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $100 for 2 dogs, $125 for 3 dogs
- Other comments: Pets may not be left unattended in guest rooms.
All pets visiting must be up-to-date on all shots and in good health. Tenaya Lodge reserves the right to request any pet medical documentation.
Dog-friendly property amenities:
- Dog Waste Bags
- Pet Package (Call Property)
- Dining/water bowls
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk