Truckee River Legacy Trail
Truckee Regional Park, 10500 Old Brockway Rd.
Truckee, California 96161
Local Phone: (530) 582-2932
The Truckee River Legacy Trail is a paved, multi-use path (with adjacent dirt single-track) that hugs the Truckee River, starting from the regional park. It is being built in phases that, when complete, will offer a route from Donner Memorial State Park to Glenshire. As of the summer of 2014, the completed trail is 5 miles long.
This trail is very popular with dog walkers and people out for a stroll.
Trail Access Points:
• Brockway Rd. at skate park and ball field
• Truckee River Regional Park
• Bridge at east end of East River Rd.
• Ranch Wy. off Martis Dr.
• Riverview Sports Park off Joerger Dr.
• Glenshire Dr. near entrance to subdivision
• Difficulty: Easy
• Distance: As long or short as you want.
• Please keep your dog, leashed or unleashed, under control at all times.
• Please pick up after your dog.
dogtrekker.com, dog friendly, paved, multi-use, single-track river, trail