Mori Point is a scenic headland affording stunning views of the coast. It's accessible via an easy, three-mile trail with lots of interpretive signs and resting points along the way.
• Bradford Way at the end of Mori Point Road (near the Moose Lodge) has many free parking opportunities.
• South of the park, Rockaway Beach has a large free parking lot located by the ocean shore and is also convenient for the nearby Rockaway restaurants and stores. Access the park via the level Old Country Road path, or if you're feeling adventurous you could check out the climb up to the coastal bluffs.
• Pacifica Pier is located off-map parallel to Santa Rosa Avenue. You'll find plenty of free parking in this area and a great beach-side stroll to Mori Point.
• Due to riptides Sharp Park Beach swimming or wading in the ocean here has proved to be deadly for people and pets. Neighboring Linda Mar Beach to the South has a great safe beach.
• The coastal bluff trail heading South from Mori Point becomes very narrow and steep, including a creek crossing at the bottom. The final section which descends to Rockaway Beach is recommended only for the more adventurous.