Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge is home to 4 true-luxury condos in what they say is the ideal location in Mammoth Lakes, 200 yards from Canyon Lodge, convenient to the Village and steps to the year-around shuttle.
With only 4 condos in the building, Sonenalp gives the comfort and privacy of a single family home but the assurance of amenities and services you expect while on holiday.
Well-behaved, friendly dogs are welcome in Sonenalp units with prior approval and a fee. Please contact Sonenalp for approval in advance as a part of your reservation. A pet approval contract form is required.
- If you leave your pet in the condo, the pet must be kenneled for their safety, safety of maintenance staff, and to avoid unintentional damage.
- Please do not allow your pet on the furniture in any of our homes.
- Please be aware of local risks to your pet such as wildlife and pests. All pets and service animals who visit Sonenalp must be treated for fleas and ticks.
- Please be sure that your pet is supervised in common areas including the foyers, garage and shared balcony.
- Please be respectful and clean up after your pet or service animal. Leaving waste, even in bags, can attract bears. Please keep our property clean and safe by disposing waste.
- Please be aware of Mammoth Lakes laws, ordinances and rules regarding animals in town, on the mountain and on public transport.