Your dog may not be able to paddle her own canoe, but you’ll have a blast paddling for… Read more.
A quiet, relaxing cabin resort in the woods, walking distance from the Russian River. Pool, camping, cookies.
- Dog fee of $100/stay and fee is non-refundable.
- Dogs are only allowed in specific cabins with advance reservation.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in your cabin at any time.
- Dogs must be well-behaved.
- No barking that disturbs guests or neighbors.
- No threatening behavior towards other guests or their dogs.
- Dogs must be on a leash or confined to the cabin or porch.
- Leashes must be no longer than 6′ and under your control.
- No exceptions. Sonoma County has a very strict leash law.
- Ask about dog parks and other ‘off leash’ areas.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog and any damages caused by your dog.
- Damage to our gardens counts as ‘damage’.
- Dogs are not allowed in the pool but may accompany you inside the pool area and must be securely leashed at all times.