Sheraton Redding Hotel
DogTrekker.com is very excited to announce our latest DogCation® at the new Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge. A lucky California dog (or dogs) and their two-legged best friends have a chance to win a two-night weekend stay with daily breakfast for two and waived pet fees.
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you in April to let you know if you've won! By the way, we hate spam and will NEVER share your information. Good luck!
Discover Northern California's newest hidden gem, Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge and experience contemporary elegance, resort-style comfort, and unmatched natural beauty.
Nestled within the grounds of the 300-acre Turtle Bay Exploration Park in Redding, CA, this LEED-certified, pet-friendly hotel captures the magnificence of the area in unforgettable fashion.
The Sheraton Redding Hotel is proud to be dog-friendly. For a pet fee of $45, your pup is invited to join in on the fun. This hotel offers a variety of ways to pamper your dog while in Redding:
- Miles of pet-friendly dog walking trails, right outside of the hotel
- Gourmet menu for pets at its restaurant, Mosaic
- Delightful dog treats upon arrival
- Pet-walking, pet-sitting, dog grooming, and veterinary services available
- Water and food bowls, placemats, waste bags
- Available for use during your stay are creature comforts like specialized bedding, crates, collars, and leashes
- Weekly Yappy Hour - organic gourmet dog treats for pups and cocktails for owners!