It can be tricky to find a beach at Lake Tahoe where you can bring Fido, but with… Read more.
Studio cabins come equipped with kitchenettes, wood-burning stoves or gas fireplaces and outdoor gas barbecues.
The three-bedroom, two-bath Eagles Nest has a living room and a full kitchen including dishwasher. Free WiFi is available in all units. There's also a hot tub and a lodge room with fireplace and ping-pong table.
Friendly dogs under supervision are allowed to play and accompany their people off leash at this two-acre, securely fenced and gated cabin property in the Bijou area of South Lake Tahoe.
Due to insurance purposes, the following breeds are not permitted at Holly's Place:
- Pit Bulls or Pit Bull Mixes
- Rottweilers or Rottweiler Mixes
- Wolf Hybrids
- Make sure you have your pup's vaccination papers.
- Make sure your dog has tags with name and current phone number on collar.
- Remember to pack a leash.
- No excessive barking or jumping on other guests.
- Pick up after your dog. There are many poop stations with bags and scoopers for your convenience.
- Please use Doggie Towels and sheets for dirty feet and shedding hair.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in cabins.
- No aggressive dogs! We reserve the right to ask you to leave if your dog is aggressive. No refunds will be given in this instance.