Muller Veterinary Hospital

Muller Veterinary Hospital

Muller Veterinary Hospital was established in 1957 by George Muller, who was one of the “founding fathers” in the field of Veterinary Dermatology. The original site of the practice was on Main Street and was relocated to the present address in 1980. They are very proud that they have remained a privately owned practice as well as American Animal Hospital Association accredited for over 50 years.

© 2022 DogTrekker.com
Website by Brandhound