Toby in Lodi This San Joaquin County town and wine region 35 miles south of Sacramento is an… Read more.
There are five dog-friendly parks located within the city of Lodi. These parks are specifically designed for dogs and their owners to enjoy. The dog-friendly parks are listed below:
• Vinewood Park – 1824 W. Tokay Street (back side of school) has a large designated dog-friendly area grass area for dogs to run and play.
• Lawrence Park – 350 N. Washington Street (In designated signage area)
• Peterson Park – 199 Evergreen Drive (walkway on south side of park)
• Lodi Lake – 1101 W. Turner Rd. (North side of Lake, must be on leash)
• Beckman Park – 1426 W. Century Blvd. (Corner of Ham and Century)
*Dogs are not permitted on the sporting fields.