Gilroy is fortunate to have many dog-friendly restaurants and wineries. No need to leave your dog behind to enjoy a tasty meal away from home—you can just wine and dine al fresco. Since Gilroy has a mild Mediterranean climate, you can enjoy a great Gilroy getaway with your pets any time of year.
Dog-Friendly restaurants in Gilroy: enjoy culinary adventures in the Garlic Capital of the World at these dog-friendly restaurants, most of which have outdoor dining areas:
- BBQ 152 (BBQ and Burgers)
- The Milias Restaurant (Fine Dining)
- Relish (Fine Dining)
- Westside Grill (Fine Dining)
- Brew City Burgers (Burgers, Sandwiches and Craft Beers)
- Promised Land Brewing Company (Craft Beers)
- Mama Mia’s (Italian) – small dogs only, please
- Los Junior’s Mariscos (Mexican)
- Los Pericos Taqueria (Mexican)
- Station 55 (Mexican)
- Victoria’s Mexican Restaurant (Mexican)
- Jellyfish Seafood Bar (Seafood)
- Pineapple Village (Thai)
- Bella Viva (Wine Bar)
Dog-Friendly wineries in Gilroy: Gilroy is part of the Santa Clara Valley Wine Trail, which has about 30 wineries all within a modest driving distance—and many of them are dog-friendly. Spend an afternoon outdoors enjoying beautiful vineyard views, delectable wines, and the company of your favorite four-legged friend.
Dog-friendly wineries in Gilroy include:
- Calerrain Wine
- Church Creek Cellars
- Dorcich Family Vineyards
- Fortino Winery
- Hecker Pass Winery
- Kirigin Cellars
- La Vie Dansante
- Sarah’s Vineyard
- Satori Cellars
- Solis Winery
- Verde Vineyard
You’ll also find several more dog-friendly wineries in nearby areas along the Santa Clara Valley Wine Trail.
For more information, read the full Stay Happy: A Guide to Dog-Friendly Restaurants and Wineries in Gilroy article at VisitGilroy.com.